Today’s blog post is about keyboard shortcuts.
If you’re not using them already, what are you waiting for?
Keyboard shortcuts are one of the easiest ways of increasing your efficiency and freeing up time. Ideally, we want to get to a point where we throw away the mouse and operate solely with the keyboard.
Online Marketing, like any profession, is filled to some extent with repetitive tasks which take up a lot of time. By using keyboard shortcuts, many of these tasks can be done much more efficiently.
Chrome keyboard shortcuts
1. Opening a new window = Control + t
2. Closing the current window = Control + w
3. Switching window forward or backward = Control + Pg UP/Pg DOWN
4. Switching to any window open in Chrome = Control + ANY NUMBER
5. Opening a new window in incognito mode = Control + Shift + n
6. Scrolling to the top of the widow = Pos 1
7. Editing the contents of the URL bar = Control + l
Google Sheets keyboard shortcuts
8. Navigating between sheets = Control + Shift + Pg UP/Pg DOWN
9. Downloading a CSV = Alt + f -> d -> Download as CSV
10. Set a filter = Alt + d -> f
11. Freeze first row = Alt + v -> r -> o
12. Sort column from A-Z = Alt + d -> A/Z
13. Rename sheet = Alt + f -> r
Gmail keyboard shortcuts
14. Check shortcuts = Shift + ?
15. Mark conversations = x
16. Label marked conversations = l
17. Insert link = Control + k
18. Deselect all conversations = * + n
19. Go to inbox = g -> i
Slack keyboard shortcut
20. Navigate to channel = Control + k
That’s all for this week. Thanks for reading!